That’s Aashi. Adorable, right? She’s my BFF. No she’s my significant other, my soul sister. So imagine my trauma of being in a different city on her birthday. As if having a long distance relationship with her wasn’t already painful enough.
Anyway, so I decided to make a list of things that she does to cheer me up whenever I am low.
TOP 11 THINGS THAT AASHI DOES THAT ALWAYS LIFT MY SPIRITS
11. Staying home with me on a Saturday night, ordering pizza & listening to me while I sob & bitch about my problems
10. Cooks for me & serves it in a Cour De Bleu style.
9. When I am having my wild girl streak, she gets wilder with me.
8. By being the guardian of my deepest, darkest secrets.
7. I fight with her, yell at her, sometimes even make her my punch bag & still she neither loses her cool nor stops loving me.
6. Even if the fault is mine, she’s always by my side
5. By looking me in the eye & telling the things as they’re. No matter how ugly.
4. When I am too busy crying or too embarrassed to confess, I don’t have to say a word, she just gets it.
3. Sometimes there are things that I want to do on which everyone frowns upon, Aashi is always there with me, whether she approves of them or not.
2. By being there for me when none else is
BUT AASHI’S #1 WAY OF CHEERING ME UP IS
1. By hugging me, coddling me. Soft as a teddy bear, my best friend is the best hug-er in the whole wide world.